Data protection and privacy
Your personal data
Your personal data is only intended for our commercial relationship, in order to process your reservation. We commit to strictly apply the Belgian law on the respect of privacy.
Collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with EU data protection rules, we only process your personal data in certain situations and under certain conditions:
- if you give your consent;
- if the processing of the data is necessary for the purposes of a contract;
- if there is a legal obligation to process your data.
Processing of personal data
We comply with EU rules on the processing and storage of personal data:
- data that identifies you is not kept longer than necessary;
- You are able to correct, delete or block inaccurate data about yourself;
- your data is protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure.
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Cookies are frequently used to enhance the efficiency of websites by saving your preferences. Tracking cookies are also used to monitor your use of the internet as you browse, create user profiles and display targeted online advertisements based on your preferences.
Under EU rules, you must give your consent. You always have the option to disable or not accept cookies.
The right to be forgotten
You have the right to request the deletion or blocking of inaccurate data about yourself via email@example.com. This is known as the “right to be forgotten”.